*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/456779-I-slept-on-the-couch-last-night
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#456779 added September 23, 2006 at 12:30pm
Restrictions: None
I slept on the couch last night
And not even for a particular reason. Just because it was closer than my bed.

I went for a little run last night. That was enjoyable. I messed up my knee (no pun intended) a week ago, so every other step hurt a bit, but all in all it was a good run.



I went to Meijer last night with 3 really good friends; (1)Hannah, who I've lived with for 2 years and who is sorta my best friend. (We discussed last night how we are just circumstantial friends, though. We wouldn't like each other if we had never lived together)

(2)Matt was the second person. I've known him for a few years, as he is one of two people from school that I knew before I came to school. (aka, he's from my hometown.)

and (3) Mary. I met Mary one week ago, but we've really hit it off. It's weird. Last night I told her that we were on the same brave-wength, and she didn't even realize that I hadn't said exactly what I meant. (I've only been like that with Lank before. He really gets me)

So, all four of us have a desire for someone, and it's not-so-secret, so the whole way to Meijer we teased each other. About the time that I was sick of being teased about John, I would say, "Hey Hannah, how about Jeff?!?!?!" and start in on her.

It really was a good night, even though I accidentaly ended up being 30 mins late to work.

© Copyright 2006 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/456779-I-slept-on-the-couch-last-night