*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/458819-The-things-you-learn-about-atonement
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#458819 added October 3, 2006 at 2:17am
Restrictions: None
The things you learn about atonement
7 Mashiyyat 163 B.E. – October 3, 2006

"Invalid Entry always come in the middle of a crisis. That’s because all the crisis’s in my life have a spiritual origin and material symptoms. I don’t notice there is a problem until it starts to effect my material life. Each time I encounter a crisis, I find that I have gotten away from my spiritual foundations. Therefore, in order to solve my problem and change my situation, I turn back to the divine guidelines of my faith.

My atonement and my salvation comes through the guidance of Baha’u’llah. Focusing my attention on His sacred teachings, and attempting to apply them in my life, never fails. True sometimes it takes a while for the situation to right itself, the crisis to change, but the situation always changes, and my faith becomes stranger than before the crisis occurred.

So what have I learned?


I have learned that my true worth, like that of the rest of humanity, is in the divine attributes I mirror forth. “…Upon the inmost reality of each and every created thing He hath shed the light of one of His names, and made it a recipient of the glory of one of His attributes. Upon the reality of man, however, He hath focused the radiance of all of His names and attributes, and made it a mirror of His own Self. Alone of all created things man hath been singled out for so great a favor, so enduring a bounty.” (Baha'u'llah, Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah, p. 65)


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/458819-The-things-you-learn-about-atonement