*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459300-News-with-a-Twist
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#459300 added October 5, 2006 at 12:27am
Restrictions: None
News with a Twist...
9 Mashiyyat 163 B.E. - October 5, 2006

"News with a Twist... of lemon, honey and jalapeño. Life is boring without a little spice to it or a change of routine. Talking about a change of routine, on Wednesday, October 04, my mother and I went to a free seminar at the Aladdin Hotel. There were several different speakers, but the first speaker was the Duchess of York. She is a very good motivational speaker. I liked listening to her talk then the other two speakers I heard. The seminar was supposed to last from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. However, my mother and I only stayed for the morning session.

To get to the seminar we had to put the car in the parking garage and walk though the Desert Passage. It was an interesting walk, but I think if I’m going to go places where I’ll be doing a lot of walking, I need to get some new walking shoes. Despite the fact that it was a long walk and my knee hurts this evening, I enjoyed the experience. I really need to listen to a motivational speaker like the Duchess of York more often. In fact, I would go to any seminar where she talks.

What else can I do to get out of my routine? I should do something out of the ordinary at least once or twice a month. This month may be a problem the only other thing going on this month is Halloween. I am planning to go out then, if I stay home, I have to have candy for the “trick or treater’s”, so rather than stay home and pass out candy we turn the lights out and go out. Stay out until about 11:00 p.m. and then when I get home leave the front door light out.



© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459300-News-with-a-Twist