*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459783-Rantings
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #946502
It is my dream to one day write a book about my life, till then this is it.
#459783 added October 6, 2006 at 10:14pm
Restrictions: None
Rantings
The semester is almost halfway over, and I have realized that my classes (i.e. Calculus), aren't as hard as I thought they would be. As of currently, I still have a 4.0. And I have realized that people don't know what the fuck they are talking about. Everyone tries to talk me out of things, like I am a freaking moron. And on some level I have started to believe that I should downgrade my dreams because perhaps I am not good enough to achieve them. But then on days like today, I realize just how full of shit most the world is. I can do anything I damn well want to, and I am sick and tired of people downplaying my accomplishments in life. If I want to go to UT, then I am going to fucking go to UT. So as a note for the general public, STOP TELLING ME THAT I WONT MAKE IT! Their are a bunch of fucking idiots (who will remain nameless) that go to UT, and if they can fucking do it than I can fucking do it. And if one more fucking person tells me to just got to A&M Kingsville, because they think that is more on my "level", I am going to fucking bash their head into a goddamn brick wall. Hell I am already a pretty negative person, and I don't need anymore help in the self-doubt area. So please, if you don't have anything positive to say, SHUT THE FUCK UP!


© Copyright 2006 Ame Perdue (UN: ame_perdue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ame Perdue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/459783-Rantings