*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460648-How-it-began
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Relationship · #1166261
a little piece of my life and how it has become the best part of my life.
#460648 added October 10, 2006 at 6:29pm
Restrictions: None
How it began..
Well i sit at my computer hoping thinking that perhaps he did not find me attractive.Perhaps he decided to leave the site too soon and never got my message and so i will wait another day and see if perhaps i'm wrong, wishing to be wrong cause something tells me that he would be nice to get to know.I don't know how I know this it's nothing but a hunch just a gut feeling, the type we are always telling ourselves we have to follow, and so I will wait just one more day after all I could only send a wink for we are not on the same sight and I could get to him in no other way.I am nervous now because I don't know what will happen if he doesn't send me his E-mail with his reply? how would I ever get to him? I will have to subscribe to his sight and hope against hope that he replies then and so I will wait. After all fiddle dee dee tomorrow is another day. I will think about it tomorrow.
© Copyright 2006 bloowriter (UN: bloowriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bloowriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460648-How-it-began