*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/464686-Important-business
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#464686 added October 27, 2006 at 12:10am
Restrictions: None
Important business
Oops, almost forgot to blog tonight, and I missed last night. However, we were doing important things. Bill is marking charts to get us to Las Vegas for the air show in a few weeks. How I hope the weather holds, or returns, whatever it takes to get us off the ground! Before that, he wanted something to read about diabetes and high blood sugar, the first time he's asked to understand anything about it. So he read (aloud) while I made dinner, and I read (aloud) while he charted. Very important stuff.

We discovered that there are many different times for people to chart their blood sugar, not just fasting and before dinner. In fact, the two mentioned as the most common times were before a meal and at bedtime. He has been doing his first thing in the morning, and it seems to be highest at that time.

Not only have I not been blogging, I also haven't been entering contests. One big reason is that the Halloween prompts don't have any appeal. Another is that I'm working on a story for The Art and Craft of Writing. Two stories, actually, and a little longer than asked for, unfortunately. NavWorks is giving very helpful instruction. He added a lot to the scene I posted here a while back, "Not to the Manor Born." This assignment is to write a story in first person, and then again in third person limited, multiple.

Just for fun, I will post my example of monometer.

  Master Danbridge to His Intended  (E)
An example of Monometer
#1171191 by Wren



As for the geese, they must have finished off that field's feast and headed on. Sorry, no pictures this time.

© Copyright 2006 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/464686-Important-business