*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466567-Its-Tomorrow
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#466567 added November 4, 2006 at 4:03pm
Restrictions: None
It's Tomorrow
And I am awake and feeling much better - I must say. Its a beautiful day. Clear, crisp, bright. The sun is shining and I'm in love with fall. I can't stop looking around at the trees. Fall is a highlight time of the year for me on the east coast. Days like today, where its chilly but a sweater and coat will do. Not too much layering. I just can't stop staring at the trees. The colors are amazing and its hard to turn away. I love it. This type of beauty makes me smile, inwardly and outwardly. I feel good, even though I woke up at 7:00 this morning. But it was actually refreshing. I ran errands this morning and went to the gym where I just about killed myself but felt totally refreshed afterwards. I rushed to shower and change and put on some make-up in 30 minutes because I had to make it to my meter and avoid a ticket. I did it with two minutes to spare.

I dropped off two comforters at the dry cleaners downtown not far from the gym because they're advertised price seemed quite reasonable for comforters. Of course my comforters fell within a different category than that of the advertised price and so I wondered if it would have been easier to have dropped them off this morning at the dry cleaners down the street from my place when I dropped off my other clothes. Oh well, at least this will be the incentive I need to get up next week and go the gym and take advantage of the day once again. I left the cleaners grapped a chai latte from Starbucks, which was a treat since I rarely get them anymore. When I went through my bank statements and saw how much I was spending on them and could save (money and calories) by letting them go. But today I'm treating myself. I feel good and I'm by myself and its okay. I decide to go home and do some writing. I was inspired by everyone in Starbucks. I kept sneaking glances at the people sitting down on their computers typing with such purpose and gusto. I looked at all the laptops and instantly wanted one. As I crossed the street to my car I thought, I'm one of those people who wants gadgets in order to get some work done. As if, if I'd had a laptop - that I do intend on buying - the words would be flying off the page. I laugh, thats pretty funny. So, no I'll go home inspired by the myriad typists in Starbucks and finish this article I started. I'll make breakfast and save money and calories from buying it on the street. So I do. I make breakfast and then Shopgirl captures my attention. I look at the work I took out and figured it could wait. Its 2:00 and the movie started at 1:50 but that's okay. I like it. It's intriguing and fresh and Claire Danes is so pretty. She has such a fresh face look. So open and endearing that I can't help thinking she's beautiful. Steve Martin is good as well, though I can' t help but think I don't like his voice as the narrator. At the end of the movie, the classical music playing was so pretty and inspiring and thoughts were floating in my head that I decided to turn to the classical channel and listen to classical music while I wrote. And so I did and here I am. I figured I'd come here first and get the creative juices flowing - and they are. I'm thinking about treating myself to a movie if I write for a few hours and stay absolutely focused. I want to see Running with Scissors - I do love Annette Bening. But I haven't decided. I might save money and just stay in and watch On Demand. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I have work to do and so I must go and write!

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/466567-Its-Tomorrow