*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/475536-sleeping-with-lovely
by rosita
Rated: ASR · Book · LGBTQ+ · #536556
My journal.
#475536 added March 5, 2007 at 3:20am
Restrictions: None
sleeping with lovely
         The other night, I sat in my room and played banjo until my roommate came back from hanging out with her friends. I waited up pretty late to see her.
         She was still mildly drunk when she came back, and we both got into bed. I'm really good at massages and she asked me for one, so I gave her one for half an hour. She got back into bed and we talked for a while. She was texting her friend in California. She's a lesbian and my roommate likes her, but can't be with her because of family issues. She told me she was lonely. I got out of bed, hugged her, and gave her my teddy bear. "You're really sweet." I got back into my own bed. My bed is on top of hers, and I hung my hand down hoping she would touch it. She started stroking it and playing with my fingers and asked, "Are you sleepy?" I wasn't. "Do you want to come down and cuddle with me until we fall asleep?" Yes. I wrapped my arm around her and laid down against her. "Why are you so nice to me?" Cause I like you. "Why do you like me? I don't get it when people say that." I like you cause you're nice, and honest, and you listen to me, and you're pretty. You don't think you're likable? "No." Well, you should. We got thirsty and got up to get water. I came back and hugged her again. "Turn around." She laid against my back and rested her hand on my shoulder. We fell asleep.
-Rosie

© Copyright 2007 rosita (UN: rosie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rosita has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/475536-sleeping-with-lovely