*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/478637-Over-too-soon
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#478637 added January 2, 2007 at 11:19pm
Restrictions: None
Over too soon
We looked over the pictures we took on the cruise, and I wish it had lasted a little longer. I wish I had spent more time on the deck in the sun, even if it was hot, to be with the kids. The shots of Jamaica are lush and green, and even at the time I didn't mind the humidity so much. The beautiful white sand and blue water of the beaches is unmatched on the Pacific, as far as I've discovered. Pacific water is cold, and the beaches are frequently rocky. I've heard that is true even in Mexico, but I've barely been over the border.

So many people come to work after vacation and say how good it is to be back. I would have lied if I'd said that. I called five people to make appointments, went to the Y and then made three visits. Have to keep working though, to pay for the cruise. *Rolleyes* Maybe I'll have tomorrow morning to write some.




© Copyright 2007 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/478637-Over-too-soon