*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/479362-mumble-mumble-Sick-and-Dying-moans
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#479362 added January 5, 2007 at 8:45pm
Restrictions: None
*mumble mumble* Sick and Dying *moans*
It's late and I don't care. I'd rather be curled up in bed where the horizontal position can counter the queasiness in my stomach and the pillow cushions my migraine. But, I have to blog so I'm going to toss some words here and call it done.

It's strange being sick. I don't like it. Every noise is amplified. That means it's very loud because no matter how sick I am I can't convince my kids to be quiet for more than a half minute at a time and the effort it takes to shush them is more painful than the noise. Every sound hammers through my head and nothing seems to ease the tenseness of every muscle in my body.

My mind is fuzzy. Even stringing enough words together to constitute a blog entry is a struggle and considering the way I can ramble that's a real sign of how sick I am. It wanders too and fro, I can't keep a topic on my mind for more than a minute at a time but thankfully I can kinda wander and then bring my focus back smetimes.

But really, why bother, I wrote, now I'm going to go be miserable in bed where I can lay down and fight of the desire to hurl up the nothingness in my belly.

© Copyright 2007 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/479362-mumble-mumble-Sick-and-Dying-moans