*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480495-Bleh-Writers-Block-of-a-different-kind
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#480495 added January 10, 2007 at 7:32pm
Restrictions: None
Bleh... Writer's Block of a different kind...
January 10, 2007 ~ Wednesday

Well, I've contracted Writer's Block in the worst way. Not only am I uninspired right now and therefore slogging out a sentence or two a day at maximum, but I don't have the time to sit and force myself to write. (That statement, of course, is immediately contradicted by my having the time to sit here and write this... *grins*) It takes me a very long time to get over WB by making myself write and with school as it is right now, I have very little time of that sort to waste.

On the subject of school, I recently received two A+'s for essays I wrote in history. My teacher complemented my on being a talented writer. Well, it wasn't exactly my novel, but it was something that I wrote. And best of all, it had actually been something that I was proud of. Whoot!

So yeah, anyhoo, my birthday's coming up and I am mucho excited about that! I get to go iceskating! Yea!! The only thing about my birthday is that it is in the middle of exam week... Bleh...

Okay, time to go now battle my WB infection...

~GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings
http://www.fictionpress.com/~gryphonfledglingofsilverwings

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480495-Bleh-Writers-Block-of-a-different-kind