*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/482737-Internet-Hook-Up
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#482737 added January 21, 2007 at 2:26pm
Restrictions: None
Internet Hook Up
3 Sultan 163 B.E. - Sunday, January 21, 2007

People who have a telephone connection to the internet shouldn’t be impatience. You’d think with as long as I’ve had the connection I’d have more patience with it, but apparently I don’t. I want immediate access without having to wait. I don’t think I have a problem with patience, I do have a problem with allocating my time, with setting goals and achieving them, but, until now, I haven’t thought I had a problem with patience.

Actually, I don’t thing the problems is with setting a achieving goals, I think it is with prioritizing and worrying. I let worrying about stuff I can’t do something about interfere. OK, I’m in a negative mood or something today. I almost decided I’ve blown the masters calls, but now I think that I’m just too hard on myself. I know this entry is wandering all over the map.

Anyway back to the internet connection. I don’t know whether it’s the connection or what, but when I attempt to go to a website I get an error. A few days ago, I upgraded the browsers to 7.0 and I still get connection errors. So I don’t know what’s wrong. The problem usually clears up if I disconnect and then re-connect to my provider so I think the problem is still the freaky phone line in Vegas. I need to up grade to DSL or a cable modem or something like that, but it takes money and I’m not in the mood to complain about money at the moment. I’m attempting to complain about the connection.

Perhaps I’ve got that out of my system so I can complain about something else. It doesn’t do any good to complain about something I can take action to fix, but I don’t know (at this point) what action I can take with the connection. So far my reaction is to keep a prayer book by the computer and say prayer while I’m waiting for the connection. That works well, at least I’m dong something while waiting. I also write while I’m waiting for a down load or to get connection or the browser to come back with its error message that it can’t find the website.

Now the error message about not being able to find a website, this error message wouldn’t be as irradiating if I hadn’t access the website a few minutes before getting the message. That same error message also shows up with I’m reading mail in my yahoo account. Then I get the message when I’m deleting or even trying to sent, this isn’t something new with the new version of internet explorer. It happened before, but I seem to be getting more irradiated since I upgraded the versions, so maybe I just need to get used to using this version. Another problem with this version of explore, I seem to have lost the book marks I had on the earlier version.

I think I’m finished complaining for a few minutes. I’ve got to get off line anyway, I have an appointment across town at 1:00 so I’d better go get reading. I still have to take a bath because when I got up this morning it was too cold. I’ve really got to get the shower curtain fixed in the bathroom, then maybe I could just take a quick shower instead of a slow bath. On the other hand, if I’m going to take a slow bath I need to get candles to light while I’m in there and just relax.


© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/482737-Internet-Hook-Up