*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484936-slow
by spidey
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1207864
If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
#484936 added February 1, 2007 at 12:23pm
Restrictions: None
slow

I know there is an unofficial rule to blogging that you're supposed to write everyday, or at least as close to that as possible. That's not going to happen in this blog. I just don't work often enough to make me write each day.

I have another assignment tonight - a check presentation to a fire company. It came with a press release. I love press releases! They usually give me all or almost all of the information I'll need to write up the caption/story. This way I have half the assignment done before I even get to the event!

I also just like knowing what I'm getting into before I arrive. I'm not sure how it happens, but there are a number of times that I'll go to an event to find out that it's something completely different than what I was expecting.

I'm actually hoping for a slow weekend this week. My assignments rarely interfere with any other plans that I have, but I actually have two jobs. My other job is writing for and maintaining an online magazine that supports local bands and musicians. I tend to go to shows over the weekend and stay out quite late. Sometimes I get very little sleep between my two jobs, but it always works out in the end. *Smile*



© Copyright 2007 spidey (UN: spidergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spidey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484936-slow