*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/485996-Quotes-and-photos-and-French-Oh-My
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#485996 added February 5, 2007 at 6:23pm
Restrictions: None
Quotes and photos and French... Oh My!
Haha! A paraphrased quote from a friend of mine and their report. Demi, if you are reading this, yes, I read your rough draft and this was interesting:

"Storytelling shows us things in a new, yet old way. Like looking through a pane of glass: you can see what is on the other side, yet you can also see your own transparent image covering all."

Again, paraphrased. Demi, again, if you are reading this, correct it wherever you see fit. Awesome beginning to your report... Hope you get an A.

Anyhoo, today there was a photographer at my school, which caused a good deal of discomfort on parts of teachers and students alike. See, they didn't tell us that the dude was coming until morning assembly, so no one was really prepared. He was there to take still shots of classroom life for our flier, so he would stand in a corner and take snapshots of us learning.Wheee... Yes, it was a little nervewracking knowing that he was there and it was hard not to pose. Then he came to gym and was taking pictures of us doing gym-stuff and I know that there are at least three embarrasing pictures of me full camera... Grrr...

Well, nothing more new, except that chapter 10 of my story est fini! Oui, oui, tres bien!

*cough*

Yeah...

~SilverGryphon
http://www.fictionpress.com/~gryphonfledglingofsilverwings

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/485996-Quotes-and-photos-and-French-Oh-My