*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/488011-Make-up-your-minds-alreadly
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nahald
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1216767
Life as I see it
#488011 added February 14, 2007 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
Make up your minds alreadly!
Testing place called, had to change date of the test. Mar 13/14 and I have to get there by 8:15. In ungodly hour to start a test if you want any one to pass said test. It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't live an hour away. *rolls eyes*
Living in the country isn't all cool sunsets and quitet. In fact, what with all the oilwells going in around us, we don't even have that. And with three more familys moving in just below us... grrrr...
It used to be there wasn't even lights out here, but every one who's moved in has put up a boogy light in their front yard and cut down the trees.
(warning; rant coming)
Let me tell you about these trees, they're small, ugly almost, but they've been through every thing and then some. Most are 200 years old, but since they're only about 15/20 in. round they don't look it and no one thinks they're worth saving.
You should see how much land is cleared for the oilwell's. And then the trees are piled in a big heap and left there. Not only is this an eye sore, but if a fire got in to one of those, and since they put them near the edge of what they cleared, the fire can go from there to the tops of the trees left standing. Once it does that, it's over.

Any way, done ranting.
I've been wanting to make a doc about it but have never gotten around to it. The price of domestic oil is so much more then you may think.

~Nahald   

© Copyright 2007 Nahald (UN: nahaldnin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nahald has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/488011-Make-up-your-minds-alreadly