*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490343-How-much-can-I-write-in-6-minutes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#490343 added February 24, 2007 at 4:12pm
Restrictions: None
How much can I write in 6 minutes?
Feb 24, 2007

We will soon find out. LOL

You think I"m kidding?  I'm not.  In 25 minutes I have to be in town to pick up C from a birthday party.  It's a 15 minute trip and will take me a couple of minutes to put my shoes on and load J into the van. 

It's a pool party.  Yes, I said  a pool party in Feb.  It's at a local hotel and she was SO VERY excited to go.  I hope she had fun...she darn near drove me nuts the last couple of days talking about it...she went to this same little girl's party last year at the same place.

This morning we went to the Lenten Breakfast at church.  Good food, lots of singing (never enough for me) and a brief message on Grace...My husband helped to cook-it's put on by the men of the church.

Then J went home with a friend from church...thanks a bunch John..John is a brave man, a single father with 3 kids who took my ornery 4 year old son home with him..because big sister was going somewhere and he wanted to go somewhere too...John couldn't stand the look in J's eyes and took pity on him...J had an awesome time and was a good boy.

My beloved, C, and I went to Walmart, did some shopping and grocery shopping. I got some new clothes....we've had a rough few years and I've not had much new...stuff is wearing out.  Since we got the tax check yesterday we bought me some new clothes...my beloved is a sweet man!

This evening is dollar dish night at church.  We take a dollar per child for childcare and a covered dish.  The senior high youth watch the little kids, we eat together, then the grown ups play cards, laugh, and have a good time.  I can't wait because we haven't done it in eons..with the holidays and such.

I'm out of time..not bad for 6 minutes...lol..good thing I type fast..

blessings to you all
hugs
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490343-How-much-can-I-write-in-6-minutes