*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492086-Howls-Case-of-the-Flu
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#492086 added March 3, 2007 at 2:57pm
Restrictions: None
Howl's Case of the Flu
March 3, 2007 ~ Saturday

Wouldn't you know it? I get sick on the weekend. Yes, I believe that I am coming down with the lovely influenza, so back away from your computer screen slowly without breathing...

Anyhoo, watched Howl's Moving Castle last night for the first time and loved it. I didn't know that it was based off of a novel by Dianna Wynne Jones, but there are a lot of things I don't know about her. She is an excellent author and I have read some of her stuff and loved it. And Hayao Miyazaki... just wow.

It's interesting, I'm not so much of a manga/anime follower (both in the comic books and the art style) but I greatly enjoy watching well-done anime movies and t.v. shows. Something about the art style in the film tells so much story to me. I really can't explain it.

Anyway, yeah, loved Howl's Moving Castle. I didn't realize that it was Christian Bale who does Howl in the English version (yes, I watched the dub... I don't speak Japanese) and I was wondering why his voice sounded so much like Batman... HAHA! Not Bruce Wayne understand: he uses a different voice when he is Batman... *sigh* Hate Wayne, love the Bat...

Yeah, I'm leaving now...

~GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492086-Howls-Case-of-the-Flu