*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492527-No-time-today-though
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#492527 added March 5, 2007 at 10:59am
Restrictions: None
No time today though...
The guy who wanted so badly to buy our plane, and who wanted two more weeks to get his money together, and then two more.... Now he says one of the checks he received for some property was drawn on an account with no money in it. And he wants two more weeks.

Today a dad and his three sons drove 3 hours to come see the plane. After church and lunch we drove home to change clothes and get plane washing stuff. Got it clean and waited, and waited. Bill flew some touch and go's, and went to fuel up when they finally arrived. The dad has his license but wants to work on his instrument rating. The two older boys are in a flight program at NDU. They all had a good time talking and flying and do want to buy the plane. So we'll see. Again. But we're hopeful and would really like them to have it. Such nice boys.

It's a good thing I got ahead yesterday on my NoWriMo, because it's not going to happen today.

Here's one encouraging thing I thought about re not knowing where I'm going with this. Neither Abraham nor Moses knew where they were headed either!*Laugh* Or even Jesus, except that he knew he must go to Jerusalem, where all the prophets are slain. But what that would all mean--he didn't know that. Pretty exalted company. I guess I shouldn't worry.


© Copyright 2007 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492527-No-time-today-though