*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/495123-Feelin-the-looooove
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#495123 added March 14, 2007 at 4:37pm
Restrictions: None
Feelin the looooove
March 14, 2007

Today has been a good writing day for me.  This morning, while on msn instant messenger with a friend, I decided to write a story for
FORUM
The Writer's Cramp  (13+)
Write the best story or poem in 24 hours or less and win 10K GPs!
#333655 by Sophy
. I've never done this before but the prompt gave me some great ideas. While I didn't win, I received some wonderful feedback and also just felt really good sitting down and creating something so quickly.  "Invalid Item  was my entry. It really made me feel good that those who read it were so encouraging.

Also, someone rated and reviewed "Invalid Item.  Yet someone else who wants me to get busy and write that story!  LOL...I also need to be working on "Invalid Item for
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1222452 by Not Available.



Those last two items of mine mean alot to me..yet I'm struggling with adding to them.  "Invalid Item is a companion journal to "Invalid Item  I've started and stopping and started and stopped.  The feedback I've received has been great and everyone seems to think it's going well that's read it....so how come I'm not so sure I want to go at it from that point of view....I'm thinking of scrapping it and starting over from another direction...

So those of you who have been doing this for a while..enlighten me....how do you know your direction is the right one...since things are bugging me and don't feel completely natural...do I start again...or plug on through the way it's begun and then see what happens...ugggg...lol

Two things on my plate -the above item of Dear Dave and I really want to work on the devotion for
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1196591 by Not Available.
.  I also need to work on a story to submit for Chicken Soup for the Soul.  That one I'm having trouble with also...I just can't decide where to begin.  Guess I should pray about that one..since I don't feel led in any one direction.

Have you ever looked back on your life, looking at one decision, and know for a fact that the decision made, was a life altering decision..that that particular choice changed your steps.  I've been thinking alot lately about one such decision made by my beloved years ago...and the path it placed before us.  I knew it then...I see it even more clearly now...what purpose does seeing it so crystal clear serve?  What am I supposed to get from it and what do I do with it?  Just something that's been on my mind lately.

Please say a prayer for me over the course of the next couple of weeks-Next Wed. is the 5 year anniversary of my mom's death....I'm doing fine right now but no the potential issues and difficulties that could lie ahead.


Well, we have church tonight and I have kids to get fed and things to get done before we leave.  My beloved has church work and homework to do before bed so I imagine when I sign off this afternoon it will be until tomorrow. 

Take care of you.  Thanks for stopping in...I'm thankful for you...did you know that?  Well now you do*Bigsmile*


hugs and blessings
Vicky


© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/495123-Feelin-the-looooove