*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/497066-032307---My-Sex-drive-Drove-Off
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1206540
Middle-Age Spread is NOT a Condiment!
#497066 added March 23, 2007 at 4:36am
Restrictions: None
03/23/07 - My Sex-drive Drove Off!
Have you seen my sex drive? Me neither. I'm wondering where it went and I know for a fact my husband is too. Therefore I took it upon myself to do a web search to find something that will help me get it back.

I searched under the phrase "aphrodisiacs for women" and instantly a page of information appeared on my screen. I clicked on one of the topics and was directed to the website. This site reviewed the various products that are on the market and gave them a rating. The highest rated item was what I decided to research further.

I copied the URL, and off I went to the website. This product was a topical cream that you apply to enhance foreplay. Okay, stop right there. That is essentially a problem - foreplay. I can't get to that point. I have no energy at the end of the day to think about foreplay. I need something that will have me in the mood without a lot of preparation and ritual attached to it. Besides, I wondered if they shipped in "discreet packaging". The website didn't mention it. That's all I need is to have the mailman know that we are having issues with sex. Not that he is a blabber mouth. Then again, maybe he is, I really don't know. I do see him fairly often, and it would be awkward for me.

I'm more of a pill-popper anyway, so, I went back to my search page and read some of the other product reviews. They pretty much discounted all of the pills that are on the market saying they lack spontaneity. Well, so do I. I didn't see anything in the pill selections that caught my eye and made me want to try it. I went back to the topical creams page.

I decided to try the one that was rated the highest. They had a 'menopause help' tab on the website, which I immediately clicked on. It went into the whole "libido declines in menopausal women" thing. Something I already knew. So, after reading the full page of information and feeling somewhat confidant that the product may help me, I decided to buy it. I purchased the trial-size which only cost $5.95. They did offer express shipping at a special price, so I took advantage of that too. The quicker it gets to me the better. This should be interesting. I've never tried anything like this before, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

So, in three to five business days, I will give you a full report - well, maybe not a "full" report, but I will let you know whether or not it works. First I have to find energy pills that I can pop before I even think about foreplay. I'm off to Google!

© Copyright 2007 Victoria (UN: vlm0325 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Victoria has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/497066-032307---My-Sex-drive-Drove-Off