*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498528-School-vs-Writing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Other · #1231902
This is a blog of random stuff, some stories, some fiction, some truth, You get the idea-
#498528 added March 30, 2007 at 2:15pm
Restrictions: None
School vs Writing
Me, being the young, naive (at times) and ambitious person that I can be told myself that I was going to "write whenever I have time." Alright, that statement alone seems very doable. But, for those of you who know the University of Chicago for its notably strenuous academic environment, why didn't you send me an email, memo, man on a horse or something??? There is absolutely no time in the day that I can find time to get writing done. Well, there is that time in class that I spend writing in the top margin of my notebook about the annoying ass nerd sitting in front of me, but that doesn't count- I need to really sit down and write! I'm taking a fiction course this quarter so that'll give me time to write, so that's good; and I'm going to be reading a whole lot of fiction this quarter, so that'll help my writing. My point being... hold on, I just lost my point- I do have time to write. Damn it- Then why aren't I writing now.... wait, I am. Shit. Alright, I think that I should stop before I talk myself into changing my major to force me to write "when I want" (all the time, that is)... What? Never mind- I'm losing it and I've got reading to do.

© Copyright 2007 TL Roberts (UN: robertsont10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TL Roberts has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498528-School-vs-Writing