*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503807-Pain-Ick
by Lexi
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1072631
This isn't a blog; it's a blahg.
#503807 added April 23, 2007 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
Pain-Ick
I just spent 45 minutes ranting in my blog, even copied it & the frackin' thing didn't work. This pc at work is crap-ass. Since I don't feel like trying to remember all my witty comments I'll give a briefing....

*Bullet* Widespread Panic is in town playing, so all the hotels are booked and it's crazy around here.

*Bullet* Out of the seven people I trained in the last few months, only 2 people are working here. One of them I like, the other is completely lost. She does everything backwards and half-ass. She doesn't do the things she's supposed to. Since there's only one person on per shift that's a major problem. That person is reponsible for all the guests and for everything that happens. She doesn't pay attention and she can't muti-task, which is why she shouldn't be on her lap top when she's here. I've seen how even on slow days, which is ONLY the days she works how freaked out and flustered she gets. Notice the correlation between her and the band name*Bigsmile*

I don't know,...the other entry was filled with info and ranting. Now, I'm just too tired of being tired. I have that "ick" feeling that I can't get rid of. I thought ranting was supposed to make people feel better. Can I have the last hour of my life back, please *Rolleyes*


I have stood here before in the pouring rain
With the world turning circles running 'round my brain.
"King of Pain" by The Police

© Copyright 2007 Lexi (UN: lexijewlgia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lexi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503807-Pain-Ick