*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/509252-The-Secret-CrushWas-Secretly-a-Jerk
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1253258
Work + Family + Boys =Complicated. I have questions that need answers!!
#509252 added May 17, 2007 at 8:50pm
Restrictions: None
The Secret Crush...Was Secretly a Jerk.
So stupid military boy ripped my heart out and jumped all over it. He stopped calling. He said that they've been keeping him really busy, which I belived....until he showed up at a party. I was not at the party, but my friends were and they texted me pictures! Sure enough it was him...kissing another girl. We weren't together so it's not like he cheated, but he lead me to believe that we would be something. Now he says that he's so busy with the military that we are better off friends. He doesnt know what I saw and I'm not ready to tell him...I'll get him with it later. Actually I probably wont but I dont want to say something in anger that I'm going to regret someday. Worst part about everything is...I still really like him. I can't stop thinking about him or wanting to kiss him or see him soon. It's aweful, I want to hate him! I want to be mad at him and yell!!...but I can't do it.

So my question is...
-Is that normal....not being able to get mad?
Or am I over reacting and making something out of nothing?


P.S...He blew me off. He was kissing that girl when he was supposed to be with me at my parents place.

© Copyright 2007 Anna-Beth Hall (UN: anna-beth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anna-Beth Hall has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/509252-The-Secret-CrushWas-Secretly-a-Jerk