*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512968-Get-on-the-Crazy-Train
by Lexi
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1072631
This isn't a blog; it's a blahg.
#512968 added June 4, 2007 at 3:55pm
Restrictions: None
Get on the Crazy Train...
because it looks like everyone else is doing it...

I'm sure you all remember the names Joey Buttafuoco and Amy Fisher. At the age of sixteen, she had an affair with Joey, then later shot his wife. Of course, he denied the affair and then later pleaded guilty. Whatever...

*Exclaim* Crazy Update From Wawa- wiki:
In 2006, he and Amy Fisher were reunited at the Lingerie Bowl for the coin toss. According to a story reported in the New York Post, Buttafucco and Fisher are now "dating" again. Both were reportedly supposed to go out on a date over Central Park on Monday, May 14th to either reconcile or pitch an idea where both of them would live together for a reality series.

Maybe it's just me, but it pisses me off that a tv station would even consider this. Has the world gone mad? Why would these two reunite in the first place. Yeah, because if someone tried to kill someone I love, I'd want to have dates and deep conversations with the person who did it, once they completed their jail sentence*Rolleyes*

What are they going to do, sit around and reminisce about old times?
Remember when... we snuck around to have illegal sex and your wife almost caught us?
Remember when... I crashed my car on purpose so I got to come see you at your auto shop?
Remember when... I told the world that you pimped me out to other guys?
Remember when... I posed as someone selling candy so I could shoot your wife?

Sounds like a fantastic idea to add yet another show filled with trash to the screen, doesn't it?


The Sheriff now can't ride away
And I won't say
He should'na paid,
But Momma
It wasn't my bullet

"Little Amsterdam" by Tori Amos

© Copyright 2007 Lexi (UN: lexijewlgia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lexi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512968-Get-on-the-Crazy-Train