*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/517505-Voices
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#517505 added June 26, 2007 at 2:18pm
Restrictions: None
Voices
3 Rahmat 164 B.E. – Tuesday, June 26, 2007 11:01:27 AM PDT

The voices inside of you and of me speak through words typed on a computer keyboard. The voices inside of us speak through metaphor and simile of things that only the soul can see. The whisper secret heard from the universe about the stars and planets orbiting galactic cores. The voices inside of you I can’t hear. I voices inside of me speak into my inner ear. The voices inside of you and me laugh, weep, yawn, a thousand other vocalizations, that only the mind can hear, and the soul see.

The voices inside of me echo the odes stars whisper to their planet lovers. The voices inside of me transcribe interpreted transliterations coming for the soul. The voices inside of me reverberate with the sonnets of gratitude and love. The voices inside of me I transcribe onto blank pages in a computer’s memory. The voices inside of me sing, shout, whisper, and reverberate with the spirit’s immortal song. The voices inside of me are the words you see.

The voices inside of me speak as my ego, as my soul, as my inner critic, etc. The voices of my ego fear the voices of the others because to listen to another means the ego can’t speak. The voices inside of me are the odes, essays, short stories, flash fiction, blog entries and letters that I write.


© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/517505-Voices