*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519869-oh-yeah
by spidey
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1207864
If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
#519869 added July 8, 2007 at 12:04pm
Restrictions: None
oh yeah
This is my favorite part of my job - going to shows. Not to point any fingers, or name any names, but a few other "music" publications that I'm aware of don't seem to enjoy the music. I see them out at shows, and they just don't seem like they're in it for the music.

Well, I am.

I'll spare you all the details (I reserve that for "Invalid Item . If you want to read all the details, let me know and I'll give you the passkey.)

The last band that played, Bridges and a Bottle, I absolutely adore! I talked to their road manager (Dylan?) during their set through the very loud music, and it was the best case of misunderstanding I've had yet.

I said to him, "We run a music magazine that supports Pennsylvania bands."

What he heard was, "We want to interview the band for our magazine."

So, we're going to set up an interview with them! Hey, that was my next thought, anyway.

A few photos of the band: (they're worth taking a look at, let me tell you!) *Wink*

Invalid Photo #1008984 Invalid Photo #1008983

You'll have to click on them for the full-size versions, or go here:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1151734 by Not Available.


Also, there are more Bridges and a Bottle photos here:
http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/wordofmouthpa/Bridges%20and%20a%20Bottle/

Unfortunately, The Drama Club couldn't play due to their singer being taken to the hospital. I didn't get any details, but I hope he's okay. *Worry*

Other than that, it was a really great night.

(I've got to remember to update this JoBlog thing. I apparently don't work for the newspaper anymore...)

© Copyright 2007 spidey (UN: spidergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spidey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519869-oh-yeah