*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/523444-Random-Randomness
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#523444 added July 24, 2007 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
Random Randomness...
Ooookay...

Yesterday I was in a weird mood after having entered stuff in the blog here... I dug up an old slide show I had made in the kid's art program "Kid Pix" and sat there and wondered what the heck I was on when I made it.

"Lalalalalala... I am a pretty pony. Yes, I am a pretty pony. Lalalalala... Uh oh!"

Random things. Then the Pretty Pony hosted a story and it rambled on, saying the same thing over and over again, in different ways, with interupptions all the time from the Pretty Pony informing everyone that he was pretty. I wrote this about a year ago and had totally forgotten it...

*laughs head off and has to reattach it with super glue, develops gangrene and dies*

Then I was watching "Jonah, a VeggieTales movie" and watched it with audio commentary. Hysterical. As the credits were rolling, they mentioned the "Credits Song" that I had never heard of. Apparently one of them had watched a movie and during the credits, there had been a song that had absolutely nothing to do with the movie. (Ever seen a movie like that? I have...) So he went and wrote a song based on that...

"This is the song that runs under the credits/These are the credits, so this is where it goes/Has nothing to do with the movie so we'll say/Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey"

"There once was a song that ran under the credits/That had something to do with the movie you just saw/This is not that song, so for now we'll have to say/Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey"

"There should be a rule that the song under the credits/Should somehow pertain to the movie's basic plot/That rule has not been made so for now we'll have to say/Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey"

Yeah, good stuff. Laughed my butt off when I heard that. There was one more verse inbetween the second and the last, but I can't remember it.

So... nothing more to say as of yet...

Ta ta!

~SilverGryphon

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/523444-Random-Randomness