*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/523567-Crazy-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#523567 added July 24, 2007 at 11:29pm
Restrictions: None
Crazy day
July 24, 2007

Today has been rather crazy..lots of running...though we did sleep in.

Took Jamie to a friend's house...to play while I took Cassy to the allergist for testing. On our way we went to the bank and the gas station...at the gas station I realize that almost out of gas..I also almost had a flat tire..UGG>..thankfully they had an air pump...good thing I had 75 cents! Yikes!!! Gas was ok priced..with speedy rewards card it only cost me $2.67 a gallon...cost me $40 to fill my mini van up...not bad but could be better...lol

Made it to the allergist-8 min late...did testing...drama drama drama (told you I had enough in my life didn't I...lol) She did ok...I know it's not fun but it's not like they are murdering her ....Jamie did ok with it..and he was 3 at the time...basically she's only allergic to molds...2 of them....more and more arrows pointing at the house.

Stopped and got a hamburger on the way to take Daddy some money for gas...hugged dad and ran for the 2 kids I babysit ...picked them up, went to get Jamie..and the kids played...then my beautiful and wonderful friend D invited us to eat dinner..ok her husband did..but the food was delicious, the company was even better.  Brought the kids home around 9.....babysitting kids left at 10:30...the dogs have been pottied, I have a load of laundry drying, the dishwasher is washing and the kids are in bed. Mike's dozing on teh couch while watching the news and I am just about ready for bed.

Tomorrow should be calm, it's an early babysitting day so I'll try to get around to ya'lls blogs tomorrow and maybe do some other writing...we'll see if the mood strikes.

Ok, I'm outta here...hope you all have a wonderful night's sleep...

blessings and peace
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/523567-Crazy-day