*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/528972-A-Wonderful-Visit
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#528972 added August 18, 2007 at 12:54pm
Restrictions: None
A Wonderful Visit
Yesterday my daughter and the girls left for home. We had such a great visit. The girls spent alot of time in the hot tub. They'd stay in it for an hour in the evening, then an hour or so later they'd get back in it again!

We went for walks and they took lots of pictures. The weather was hot and dry so they were able to get some beautiful pictures of Mt.Baker.

My kitties got their noses bent, however. They are not used to all the company and had a hard time settling down at night. They believe this is their HOUSE and no one dare invade it! I think they just shy away from all the noise.

My daughter is such a kick. She can always make me laugh. She is great medicene for me. She can tell a story that leaves me laughing so hard I cry! I love her sense of humor along with most everything that makes up the great person that she is.

Of course then it came time for them to leave, I hated to see them go. I stood on the deck and watched that Trailblazer leave the driveway, and continued to watch it as it made it's way clear to the end of our road and around the corner. All the time I was waving goodbye and throwing kisses.

My Daughter Julie
** Image ID #1307609 Unavailable **

Granddaughter Alexandra and her little friend Kelsey

** Image ID #1307610 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2007 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/528972-A-Wonderful-Visit