*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/530624-Forgot-to-Blog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#530624 added August 25, 2007 at 3:32pm
Restrictions: None
Forgot to Blog
It seems that I was so busy writing reviews online here yesterday that I forgot to enter something in my blog! I remember actually coming here and debating what I would write, then seeing something interesting to my right, I left and went to check it out. Then began the process of writing many reviews for Angel Army.

As it turned out I totally forgot about my blog! So here I am finally, a day late.

There's not a whole lot been going on around here. We did make another trip to town to pick up a big tool bench unit from Lowe's that Ron had ordered online. It sure is convenient for us to be able to find and order what we need online. We have most of it delivered right to our door. At times though we order it then make the trip into the store to pick it up if we can.

Today the weather is a bit of a reprieve from yesterday's heat. We've cooled down about 10 degrees. With showers in the forecast. Ron and Dave will ride tomorrow. I will stay home and get some things done around the house.

I've gotten many wonderful cNotes from authors here Congratulating me on my promotion. Everyone has been so nice. They keep coming in my inbox each day! How thoughtful and kind of all of you who have sent them. Of course I've thanked each and every one personally. I need to upload them all and put them into my port. Think I'll go do that right now....

© Copyright 2007 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/530624-Forgot-to-Blog