*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/532643-A-Slow-Monday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#532643 added September 3, 2007 at 11:14pm
Restrictions: None
A Slow Monday
I spent the greater part of the day here by myself. Ron and Dave were able to take their ride today. They rode the Cycles north to Acme then back on down to Arlington on highway 9.
I found the day to be a rather quiet one with just the kitties and me.

Spent a lot of my time on the computer just checking out all of the different activities going on to celebrate WDCs Birthday this week. It's amazing how many are out there!

I entered many auctions, raffles and the like. So much stuff being given away, raffled, and auctioned off..it's mind blowing!

If you don't have many GPs to spare and you still want in on the Birthday Bash, well then you gotta go check out Kiya's
FORUM
Letters of Life, Love & Hope  (18+)
A writing activity in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
#1312275 by iKïyå§ama
It's out of this world. Gifts for everyone!

I was very fortunate today to have got to known Sonnetwolf better. She is a bighearted and wholesome person. It felt like I had known her for forever! She made me an awesome Sig for my Campfire Creative "The Ghost Dancers"about Native American Indians.
Then she read and reviewed it and LOVED it! She awarded it with an awardicon to my amazement! How cool can that be? I felt abit bad cause it (my poem} broke her heart she said. I thought that was a really touching thing to say. But, I would rather she be happy.


© Copyright 2007 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/532643-A-Slow-Monday