*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536370-A-Good-Day-For-The-Yard-Work
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#536370 added September 19, 2007 at 10:40pm
Restrictions: None
A Good Day For The Yard Work
Today was sunny all afternoon. It was a good day to get the yard work done. I clipped back on the wisteria, the grapes vines, and cleaned up the planter tubs. I cleaned out what was left of the bush beans and the cucumbers growing in the big planters out on the back deck. Out front I trimmed and deadheaded what remained of the flowers.

Ron did all the lawnmowing. He uses the new riding lawnmower. He's usually done in an hour. Then he uses the hand mower to go around the fence line and some edges.

It all looks so nice I should have taken a picture.

I snuck in a nap earlier today.

I had a dream about my son Chris. In my dream he was alive and sitting at my computer. I was speaking to him saying "Chris, if you want to get on my computer then put the keyboard back where it goes please". I could see the side of his head. His hair was cut short and neat to the neckline, like he would wear it when he was young (he always wore it longer as he got older). Then I woke up. It left me with a pleasant, peaceful feeling of wonder. It has been quite a few years since I dreamed of him.

I always wondered when I would again. It always makes me so happy to see him in my dreams like that.*Delight*

© Copyright 2007 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536370-A-Good-Day-For-The-Yard-Work