*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/539698-Catching-Up
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#539698 added October 5, 2007 at 4:46am
Restrictions: None
Catching Up
9 Mashiyyat 164 B.E. - Friday, October 5, 2007 about 1:28 AM PDT

I'm in the process of catching up. I've caught up with the number of survey's I decided to do in a single day, the average comes out to nine a day. I caught up for today and don't have to worry about those unless something important comes to one of my e-mail boxes, i.e. a survey that pays cash to my paypal account or a check in the mail.

Next is to catch up with the reviews on writing.com that may take a little longer unless I decide to do a marathon, which I doubt because I still have housework (dishes are finished), but I still need to catch up with the mopping and laundry. I could do the laundry tonight, but the washing machine is out of balance and I have to stand by it during the spin cycle. Since I don't have a laptop and wireless Internet connection that just puts me behind on line or with writing, so it doesn't help me get caught up.

I also have to make several blog entries and research, but the research can wait until Saturday. Today I have to go pay my Internet provider and put a $1.01 in my mother's bank account or it will be over drawn Monday. The telephone bill was past due and the money was in the bank, however they took another charge out they didn't tell me about. It wasn't a big charge, but it's enough to cause an overdraft fee next week. So before I call the insurance company and have them take the car insurance out I have to put a little money in the bank.

I suppose I should get up and go to bed, but I'm not sleepy. Even if I was going to bed wouldn't help. I can set at the computer and fall asleep. When I go to bed I can't sleep. I lay there awake staring at the ceiling or looking out the window wondering who the Metro helicopter is looking for.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/539698-Catching-Up