*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/540883-Shitty-First-Draft-Awareness-Day-Forever
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#540883 added October 10, 2007 at 10:13pm
Restrictions: None
"Shitty First Draft Awareness Day Forever!"
Holy cow, if only I had known what I was getting myself into. I haven't looked back at my old chapters for months. O.O

Anyway, dead tired right now... Have no energy to write. My little bro dropped a rock on his right knee (O.O)? and he had to go to a doctor, and then the ER... Gah! And I had to go with him to the doctor's because my mom seemed to think that I would have to get him out of the car (her back is not so good). I was pretty sure that was what those wonderful nurses are for, but whatever... So I was there  for an hour and a half (looking at my wonderfully shitty first draft) only to have my brother come back out and say that they hadn't been able to find out anything and that he should go to the emergency room... GAH! But my mom had mercy on me and let me go to my aunt's house for her to take me home (it would take too long for my mom to go all the way home and then all the way to the ER). Well, I was there for about two hours, and I only got home about half an hour ago (9:30-ish)... *sighs*

Anyway, going to bed now... School tomorrow... =_=

~GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/540883-Shitty-First-Draft-Awareness-Day-Forever