*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542465-tag---you-have-a-blog-topic
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#542465 added October 18, 2007 at 12:37pm
Restrictions: None
tag-- you have a blog topic!
Since I don't have enough time to get any Yellowstone pictures organized for tonight's blog, I'll go with this tag thing. The gist of it seems to be to disclose eight things about yourself that you don't normally write about.

1. I’m a messy person. I stack things, like books and magazines, all over my desk and table tops and window seat. The stacks aren’t very straight either.

2. If I put things away-- really away, like on the top shelf-- that I don’t use often, chances are I’ll forget I even have them. When I accidentally discover them again though, I’m always surprised and happy.

3. I have big feet, size 11. Because it’s hard to find big shoes in a small town, I buy them on-line. I have more shoes than fit in my shoe racks.

4. I’m a fairly good shot with a pistol, but have never tried shooting a rifle or shotgun.

5. If I didn’t have to cook dinner for Bill and eat sensibly, there would be some days I’d eat nothing but ice cream.

6. When I was in college, I made extra money modeling in the art department. My roommate, who was an art major and got me into the job, was a Twiggy type. I was Rubenesque.

7. I try to spend a few minutes each day making a mental list of things I'm thankful for. One of them is electricity. Another is having clean laundry.

8. Back in the 70's, I went to a party where people were passing around a joint and smoking it. The idea of sharing was a turn-off to me, more than the idea of trying one. So the host rolled me two and sent them home with my husband to give me later. The first one did absolutely nothing for me, and so the second stayed in my freezer for months.




Since I took a quick peek at some blogs before posting this, I discovered that nearly everyone on my tentative tag list has been tagged.

If you haven't been already, please consider yourself tagged!

Thanks for tagging me, Deelyte- Chillin' and twinkledee ♥'s you ! It was fun.

(These are Twink's good, clear directions.)
The Tagging Game!

The rules are as follows:
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.




© Copyright 2007 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/542465-tag---you-have-a-blog-topic