*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/543383-Convention-pictures-first
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#543383 added October 22, 2007 at 7:18pm
Restrictions: None
Convention pictures first
If I get to my Yellowstone pictures later, I'll get them up here. First, he had to download the ones we took at the Episcopal church convention this weekend so we could send them to the church newspaper editor. Her deadline is Tuesday. Here's one of my favorites, one of Bill on the dance floor sometime in the first hour. He was indefatigable! I was worn out watching after 90 minutes; I only danced a few times with him, then went for a swim. He was having a great time, and so were all the folks who don't have dancing partners.

Last year at convention the youth were having a dance, and whoever planned it had very dull music. So Bill popped out his iPod and danced with them to the Bohemian Rhapsody and the Macarena, and a lot of things like that that I thought they'd hate. They loved it, and they loved him. This year they all remembered him and high-fived him. He was in seventh heaven. Imagine, teenagers thinking an old guy in his 50s was cool!



© Copyright 2007 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/543383-Convention-pictures-first