*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/543608-The-Visit
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#543608 added October 22, 2007 at 7:53pm
Restrictions: None
The Visit
I would like to say that my visit to see my kids was wonderful. It usually is, however within an hour of my arrival to Port Orchard I was bitten by a dog! I was leaving a friends house and her dog bit me from behind on the calf of my leg! I never saw it coming. Boy was it painful. My friend felt soooo bad. Seems she has only had the dog for a year and now she will get rid of it.

So I spent over an hour at Urgent Care on Saturday. I had to get a booster Tetnus shot. Then I was written a prescription for some strong antibiotics. The bite itself was pretty much superficial thank goodness. However, it did break my skin and cause bleeding, swelling and bruising. Inspite of it all, I did have a good time with all my kids & the grandchildren.

I was able to take two of my grandson's to Walmart and buy them their birthday gifts. They are turning nine and eleven. One wanted transformers the other a skateboard game. I also lavished them with Transformer fleece throws for their TV watching. They were very grateful and remembered to thank Grandma.

I think that visit made me feel pretty good even if I did get bit by a dog!!!

Halloween Sig


© Copyright 2007 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/543608-The-Visit