*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545590-Midnight-Approaches
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#545590 added October 31, 2007 at 12:37am
Restrictions: None
Midnight Approaches
16 'Ilm 164 B.E. - Tuesday, October 30, 2007 about 9:19 PM PDT

Midnight is approaching and I'm sitting in a chair updating Snow Melt. I haven't made an entry since October 25. I'm a bit sad, not on the verge of tears, just not happy or over joyed.

I'm on the verge of a transformation. I'm moving from one phase of life to another. My out look has changed in the past few months. I became aware of the ways I'm selfish. I became aware of the ways that I reflect the spiritual to the world. I don't reflect enough of the spiritual aspects of my personality.

In the past week or two I've seen some of my prayers answered, while other go unanswered. I've found that the answered prayers weren't the answers I wanted, but the answers I needed.

Midnight approaches and this is the last week of daylight savings time in 2007. Halloween approaches, the Day of the Dead approaches and I can't sleep. I can't sleep and so I update blogs or review or do surveys.

Midnight approaches and at midnight Pacific Daylight Time I'll stop whatever I'm doing and say the midnight prayer written by 'Abdu'l-Baha. After I say the prayer I'll either go to bed and attempt to sleep on a pillow or I'll stay up. Right now, however, I think I'll go put a cup of coffee in the Microwave.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545590-Midnight-Approaches