*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/547290-And-you-thought-I-had-already-bitched-enough
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#547290 added November 6, 2007 at 12:50pm
Restrictions: None
And you thought I had already bitched enough...
I am so ready to beat my 10 year old brother up. And I am totally serious.

My brother has anger management problems and I have a suspicion that he is bipolar as well. Yesterday, while I was at school, he apparently pitched a major fit: calling my mom an effing SOB (which doesn't work since she's a girl...) as well as a bitch and so on and so forth. So yeah, when I heard that, I was already ready to kick his arse. I'm sorry, but you do not speak to my mother that way. She may be annoying and act stupid sometimes, but you just don't talk to her like that or you will have to deal with me...

But then I hear (through a third party, so I am not entirely sure and haven't asked my little sister about it) that he had also been cussing out my little sister. What the hell? She's five! What did she ever do to him? So yeah, I was even more pissed off...

THEN, I find out that he had kicked the door while my mom's head was poking through as she talked to him. This of course caused my mom's head to be slammed between two pieces of wood with great force. She apparently collapsed on the floor and then my brother climbed out of his window onto the porch and and ran off into our woods. My mom went to the ER, and I have to be picked up by a mom from school and had to spend 3 hours at their house doing Latin because she couldn't take me home since her son had a doctor's appointment. Good news: I am now ahead in Latin. Bad news: I didn't get the word done that I actually needed to do that was due today. (I did get it done, but I was up until 10:00) But my mom is fine and she is home now...

I am not kidding when I say that I want to kick my brother's arse. If I had been there when that had happened, I would have beaten him. He would have had to go to the ER with my mom and I would probably get arrested or something. I am not a violent person: when I get mad, I clean things and rant here. For me to seriously want to beat someone to a pulp should say something. I wouldn't be any better than him, because I was ready to cuss him out and beat him.

So yeah, still bitchy I am... Plus today is an "A" day and I hate "A" days. AND... my internet isn't working at home, so right now I am on my school's computer.

I am pissed.

Well, I won't beat my brother now, but if he ever does that again, I really will hurt him. This behavior has been going on for quite a long time and has been increasing in intensity over the past few months. It is wearing down my mom and that has been ticking me off. It is verbal and now physical abuse. My mom annoys me quite a lot and there are times I think that maybe she could be a better parent in some ways, but I would never talk to her like that.

Another thing that is bothering me is college. My mom wants me to go to a Catholic college (I am Catholic) and has be driving me crazy about it. I've tried to explain to her that I would like to go to a Catholic college, but I want to go to the best college that I can get into. I really like Amherst, which happens to be 2nd on the USNews list of best colleges for Liberal Arts. You have to go down something liek 20 spaces to find a Catholic college. I've tried to tell my mom that I'm not going to give up a better education to go to a Catholic college. It's not going to affect my faith. She didn't seem to get it, so I finally said straight out that I'm going to listen to hers and my dad's advice, but ultimately I am going to make my own decision. There was a moment of silence, then my mom said that she's going to let me make my own decision, but then she started to bug me once again, saying that she also made her own decision but that she had made the wrong decision. I retorted that everyone makes a wrong decision in their life. Another moment of silence, then she said something like she had never had anyone to talk to about college when she was young, so she wanted me to listen to her. Or something like that. I had stopped paying attention. I had spoken my piece and that was it.

Yeah, still in a bad mood. I don't know what's wrong with me. But hey, it gives you a lot to read. I write a lot when angry. I hope you all enjoy reading my woes...

*crickets chirp*

Not much has been happening with editing "Ocean of Tears" and I feel bad about it, but I have no motivation right now. Angry...

Still mad at my history teacher.

Hate "A" days.

My brother is being an asshole...

Yup, yup, yup... Still pissed off...

~GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/547290-And-you-thought-I-had-already-bitched-enough