*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/551116
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #1151935
My thoughts, emotions, frustrations. In short, my life such as it is.
#551116 added November 23, 2007 at 3:21pm
Restrictions: None
Still grieving
It's been six weeks since Daddy died and I still find myself picking up the phone to call and tell him something. My stepmother has turned into a bitch now that Daddy is gone. I figured it would happen but I didn't think she would be so hateful. She is angry that the land and house were not left to her. She can live there until she remarries, abandons the property, or dies but the house and land belong to me and my siblings.

She said she wasn't paying the insurance, taxes, or the upkeep since HER children would not benefit. Little does she know that she has no choice. It's the law. She has also violated a provision of the will that pertains to her living in the house so my brother, who is executor of the estate, is investigating what legal action he needs to take. She deliberately and blatantly disregard my father's wishes and expected us to do nothing.

I hope there isn't a court battle coming but if there is, so be it. I have had enough of her smart mouth and critisism.

God I miss my father! *Frown*






© Copyright 2007 Wystful (UN: bookishfilly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wystful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/551116