*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/555287-Just-cause-I-thought-of-it
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#555287 added December 15, 2007 at 1:57am
Restrictions: None
Just cause I thought of it...
I think I did this awhile ago, but I can't find it. But here's a list of all my past ex's and a song dedicated to them.

Kelly - Aerosmith - "Cryin"
I wanted this relationship to go further so bad, but I was scared shitless being 12 and all. And after it ended and a year passed, I couldn't get her out of my mind for the longest time.

Erin - The Police - "Don't Stand So Close to Me"
She was 13, I was 16. I don't think I need to elaborate on that one anymore.

Danielle - Andrew Gold - "Thank You For Being a Friend"
After everything me and Danielle have been through, she still comes out on top as my favorite terrible relationship and greatest ex. :o)

Arline - The Clash - "Should I Stay or Should I Go"
Even though Kim's story on here is labeled as this song, the mixed messages I got from Arline were just mind numbing. I mean, she didn't even want to see me on Valentine's Day! Enter Danielle again...

Andrea - Beach Boys - "Wouldn't It Be Nice"
Andrea was the first girl I had a real type of relationship with. Christ, she was the first girl I said I would marry! For some reason on July 4th, 2005, things just clicked off when we got into a debate on if we loved each other.

Kim - Avril Lavigne - "Complicated"
The relationship was alright, although kind of rocky. This song was playing when me, Steve, and Kim went bowling and she all of a sudden developed the hots for him...yeah, seriously...I know, pretty weird.

Melanie - Spoon - "The Way We Get By"
Melanie was definately the odd relationship. Met her at 2am at a gas station in Whitman. And if that's not a story book begining, we mainly spent our time together playing Roadside Bingo. Go figure.

Tara - Dresden Dolls - "Coin Operated Boy"
Not really a description of our relationship more than just a song that reminds me of her. Even though we were complete polar opposites and stubborn as hell with each other, we had good times.

Corinne - Sonata Arctica - "Don't Say a Word"
I've got about a hundred songs circling in my head about her right now, but I believe this is the one that will stick for awhile. In the end, I just didn't want to deal with the paranoia and distrust anymore.

Hehe, the funny thing is that I was with Corinne more than double all of my other relationships put together.

I have a feeling I'm missing one or two...

© Copyright 2007 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/555287-Just-cause-I-thought-of-it