*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/557740-Granddaughter
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#557740 added December 29, 2007 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
Granddaughter
We took my granddaughter down to Edmonds this morning so she could catch the ferry back home. We brought her home with us the day after Christmas . We had a great visit with her here. She is a joy to have around. She is fourteen already and a real beauty. She gets good grades and enjoys playing Basketball and is on the Drill Team at her school.

Now the house is so much quieter. We will have to get used to it again. Of course now I have my computer to myself. She is so good about sharing it though every time she comes to stay.

It snowed every day or night while she was here. She loves to come and stay with us in the mountains, but this was her first winter visit here. She played out in the snow at night even! She even built us a snowman in spite of the fact that there wasn't more than an inch of snow at the time.

Christmas with the kids and grandkids was such fun. It snowed all the way down to Kitsap County on Christmas Day! Like a big blizzard...and we drove all the way in it! Luckly we have a four wheel drive vehicle.

Dinner at my daughters was so yummy. She fixed a turkey and prime rib. Plus all the trimmings and pies.

They all sledded the hill next to her house while waiting for dinner. What fun to watch! I had taken my camera but...you guessed it the batteries were low! So I couldn't take pictures. She took some with her camera though.

Hope your Christmas was as much fun as mine...and may your New Year be filled with Blessings.


Sierra in the snow.



** Image ID #1367938 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2007 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/557740-Granddaughter