*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568351-Rioting-at-the-US-Embassy-in-Belgrade-Serbia
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#568351 added February 18, 2008 at 12:31am
Restrictions: None
Rioting at the US Embassy in Belgrade, Serbia
I just received this email from my sister Ellie who lives in Michigan. She is asking for prayers for her youngest son who is a Marine and is now stationed in Belgrade, Serbia. She is very concerned for his safety because of the rioting at the US Embassy there. He is inside the post at the Embassy where the rioting is occurring.

This is her email:



Hi everyone,

I would just like to ask you for some extra prayers tonight for the safety at the US Embassy in Serbia. The rioting is getting pretty wild outside the embassy right now, because of Kosovo's declaration of independence.
Jay has been keeping in touch with us & said he will let us know if it gets worse. He said it is getting pretty crazy & they are talking about declaring martial law. He is scheduled to leave there March 30th.

Thanks, Ellie





If any of you here at WDC would like to kindly say some prayers for her son and the others at the Embassy. It would be greatly appreciated!
*Heart*

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568351-Rioting-at-the-US-Embassy-in-Belgrade-Serbia