*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573222-Wipe-and-Sniff
by Joy
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #932976
Impromptu writing, whatever comes...on writing or whatever the question of the day is.
#573222 added March 12, 2008 at 12:45pm
Restrictions: None
Wipe and Sniff...
While the world is in a turmoil, Florida wipes up its behind…well, just maybe. *Laugh* According to AP report from Tallahassee:

“A proposed law currently making its way through the Florida legislature might help you with what can be an embarrassing problem. Here's the bottom line, the bill would be a mandate that all eating establishment must have enough toilet paper when you go into the restroom.

The only problem is the bill doesn't dictate how much toilet paper is "enough."

State Senator Victor Crist, a Republican from Tampa, felt the problem was so important, a law must be passed to protect the backsides of anyone in Florida.


Oh-oh! I believe there are too many backsides to wipe around here.

I thought the toilet tissue news was hilarious. Not that it is not an issue. It is important enough to make me carry Kleenexes with me…just in case.

Still…doesn’t our legislature have more important issues, like joblessness, house crisis, insurance and tax issues, education, fraud, traffic problems etc.?

Remember the pregnant chads? That was only a tiny flash (from our sun of boo-booes) we let other eyes glimpse at.

But then, toilet paper news still cannot beat the sniffing squad news of Northampton, Mass.

“Northampton officials signed a $25,000 contract with an Agawam environmental company after state officials ordered independent testing of landfill odors.
Using their own noses, the super sniffers are trained to detect and rate the strength of rotting trash, landfill gases and other unpleasantries.”


Who says the news is boring? *Wink*


© Copyright 2008 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573222-Wipe-and-Sniff