*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573444-Kill-The-House-Lights
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#573444 added March 13, 2008 at 1:25pm
Restrictions: None
Kill The House Lights
I'm a torn and twisted man. Details at 11.

Was never a big fan of Thursday. I mean I was, but I couldn't get into them. Got their Live cd yesterday and it pretty much reinvented my faith in them.

I'm in love. Oh yeah, it's love.

I'm missing my brother bigtime. I'm missing a lot of people. Dave, you're in there too, regardless of aborted phone calls and stuff.

Got a new phone yesterday too. Not used to the whole Windows thing. It hasn't yet lived up to its capabilities. Finally got it to connect to AOL IM this morning. Will it actually play the ringtones I want it to, or allow me to access my hotmail account like it promises, or even my WDC email (wishful thinking, I know)? At least I don't have to keep buying prepaid cards. I'll figure this thing out eventually.

Happy birthday dad. Love you.

Gonna try to figure out my new memory card reader and see if I can upload some new pics. And see if I can take a trip. Cuz I'm kinda ready to get out and see new parts of the globe. And love someone (she knows who she is).

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573444-Kill-The-House-Lights