*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573997-Palm-Sunday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#573997 added March 16, 2008 at 6:47pm
Restrictions: None
Palm Sunday
I can hardly believe that it is the middle of March already and Easter is one week from today!

We have no plans for Easter as of yet. My kids are always so busy with their families on Easter; that we never plan anything to be together anymore. That is fine with me though. I fixed enough Easter meals through the years to last a lifetime.

I think it would be great to go east of the mountains to Moses Lake and spend
Easter weekend with Ron's Mom & Sister Patricia.

I will have to ask him what he thinks about that.

He is out riding today with his buddies from Whidbey Island. It's somewhat of a cloudy day with temperatures in the upper 40's lower 50's here. So he should have a fairly decent day for riding.

I am fixing grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, and small kernel corn with bits of red & green peppers for our dinner. He should be pulling in the driveway within the hour or so.

I talked to my sister-in-law Helen on the phone earlier. She is my late husband's only living sister. She is 79 years old and gets around with a walker and a brace on one leg. She suffered from a massive stroke several years ago. She lives in Edmonds (north of Seattle). I have not seen her since we made the move from Lynnwood almost two years ago. I miss her and her hubby Don who is 82 years old. We have been so very close for over 40 years now.

I am going to have to make a special trip to go and visit them both real soon.

My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573997-Palm-Sunday