*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575742-The-Secret
Rated: E · Book · Family · #1271579
Just as random as random can get.
#575742 added March 26, 2008 at 12:37am
Restrictions: None
The Secret
Have you ever read "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne?

It talks about the power of positive thinking. It feeds off of the Ask-Believe-Receive principle.

In this case, you ask the universe for something (like a million dollars)...you believe you will get it....(actually visualize holding it in your hand) and eventually you will receive a million dollars in real life.

You can even pick the time frame if you believe hard enough. You can receive it within a year, or overnight, or within the next 30 minutes.....it is up to you, depending on your faith.

Jim Carrey did this a long time ago before the book even came out. He took a blank check and filled in the amount of 20 million dollars. He looked at that check every day and visualized it coming true. At the start of Batman Forever, he signed a contract that states he will get atleast 20 million dollars per film, no matter how bad it does at the box office. Cable Guy came after Batman Forever, so yes, he got paid 20 million dollars for Cable Guy and every film that followed.

I am half-way through the book now. One thing I have not figured out yet though, is this:
Do you tell other people what you are asking for? Or will that jinx your request?






© Copyright 2008 Stephen Prince (UN: mwgifts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stephen Prince has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575742-The-Secret