*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576772-Decisions-Decisions
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#576772 added March 31, 2008 at 5:17pm
Restrictions: None
Decisions, Decisions
March 31, 2008

Today has been a yelling day. Mind you, I hate that I've yelled alot-but the children are on spring break, I am not, and they are not respecting that...hopefully tomorrow will be better and we can get outside a bit-as well as me get a few things done.  I hate feeling like all i've done is  yell all day. I want them to enjoy their spring break-and I don't want to listen to them bicker all week...lol

School is going ok, I'm doing ok...I have 2 papers due before the end of the semester in May-one on an author for my English class that is due in two weeks-one in my history class.  Neither has been started..guess I'd better get cracking.

I have to make a decision...fairly quickly.  A friend of mine upgraded my membership a year ago and I have loved it.  Unfortunately I haven't been around much in the last few months-and now my upgrade is going bye bye (April 15th).  I don't have the money to do it right now...though I've managed to come up with enough gp's to keep it for another month...the question is..do I?  I love being here, love giving and receiving feedback, supporting and encouraging other writers.  Obviously I won't leave completely..but going back to the free membership means I will need to downgrade my port and say goodbye to my blog...which will make me kind of sad...so I will be praying and trying to decide what to do-though if I had the money I would just buy the upgrade-so my heart knows what it would like to do.  Maybe I can manage to do enough reviews to go three months and things will be better then...but I don't really have the time to do that either...grrr...not at y'allll at my indecisive nature at the moment.  Well, I'll let ya know before time is up.

Back to my history book-have a happy April.  Thanks for stopping in-I should be back in tomorrow-the distractions the kids allow for also means that if I can't focus on the next big thing that needs to be done for school because of them-I can always come here...:)
hugs and blessings
Vicky

© Copyright 2008 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576772-Decisions-Decisions