*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588087-I-may-bust-a-Travis-Bickle
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#588087 added May 30, 2008 at 4:25pm
Restrictions: None
I may bust a Travis Bickle*.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-f0510qYnk

It appears that yours truly was smacked around pretty good in Z.˚rz 's comments section the other day. We here, the fine folks at I'm Studying You , have decided to respond in an attempt to set the record straight and hopefully enlighten this intelligent but challenged individual.

*Bullet* I am not a soccer mom. Haven't picked up a soccer ball (or a soccer player) in ten years. Definitely am not a mom **double-checks his drawers** nope...will definitely need additional plumbing for that.

*Bullet* I am indeed a Democrat. Although along with the state of Florida, by placing my vote for someone other than Al Gore, I may have had a hand (unfortunately) in the Bush election win. And by the way, aren't we all aging? I hear that's a daily thing.

*Bullet* I apologize for lumping the fantastic wonder that is porn into an otherwise obnoxious attempt at selling cars. I, like many other red-blooded males, occasionally enjoy the cinematic efforts of these individuals, and feel shame that my remarks were, in fact, misinterpreted.

*Bullet* Hailing from Western New York, I don't know how the midwest works. (With all due respect to Kåre Enga in Montana ) I assumed most midwesterners were hot European flight attendants who speak fluent German and have a propensity to get drunk and loud quite often.

I hope this clears everything up for that poor, misguided lamb. No hard feelings. I hope the Care Bear you sleep with at night gives you precious dreams, friend.

Here's some Lenny Kravitz, in his pre-suckage years:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZCbb3PveWw

*Travis Bickle is name-checked in the Beastie Boys song at the top of this entry and was the cab driver in a movie ironically titled "Taxi Driver". Mr. Bickle was portrayed by some dude named Robert De Niro, fawkers. He's gonna be huge some day, I swear!

CWC needs to stop taking the afternoons off. Many have suggested I take up some form of "Stalking". That may have to suffice; desperate times call for desperate decision-making skills. So let's make this a contest. Anyone who can top my idea of figuring out which car is hers, then waiting for her shift to end by sitting in her back seat in my underwear with a bottle of Thunderbird wine humming showtunes with carnations between my teeth wins 1000 gift points. So getchyer thinking caps (or drawers, whatever works) on and let's hear some ideas! Otherwise I may have to move on to preying on drive-thru attendants and continue ogling my neighbors' barely legal teenage daughter and her hot friends. I know, I'm a creep. *Sick*

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588087-I-may-bust-a-Travis-Bickle