*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588601-Run-Run-like-hell
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#588601 added June 2, 2008 at 3:53pm
Restrictions: None
Run. Run like hell.
This day in history: Babe Ruth retired from professional baseball at the age of 40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kOPis0IqJw

I'm considering throwing in the towel on Operation CWC.

I've determined that she's definitely older than me. That's not a problem at all. I don't care if she's 10 years older than me. She doesn't look it. But I did not realize she has a son. That's actually not a problem either. But I'm not too keen on the fact that the son is 12 years old.

Say that out loud with me one time: 12 years old.

I was once told by my bitchy ex-boss that (based on her experience with her fiancee's kids) that if I ever met a girl who had kids to run as fast as I could. I didn't know that she knew I was dating my crazy ex and her 2 kids. She would always tell me this. My arguement was always that my stepmom married my dad and he already had kids.

Sure, it's entirely possible that I could have a 12 year old son. But I don't. And you'd never guess by looking at her that she's a mom. However old she is, she looks great for her age. But I'm not sure that she wants a guy in her life (if she doesn't already have one). Maybe she's content with the guy in her life being her son. Maybe I'm just confused and not sure now if I'm ready for all this.

I'm gonna take a night and think this one off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC-gRQh_pFw&feature=related

I'm gonna go say a few hellos and get outta here. Got some cleanin' up to do...dad called me this afternoon to tell me he's stopping by between 9-9:30 to drop some stuff off and hopefully, finally get that table picked up that's been sitting in my living room for half of forever. The place is kinda a mess, and dad doesn't need to think I'm gettin' my inner Kerouac on too much.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/588601-Run-Run-like-hell